My First Quilt Retreat
     A Luxurious Treat!

Each guest room bed is covered with a homemade quilt. Old world, luxurious comfort!
I experienced my first quilt retreat this past weekend. It was nothing less than luxuriously wonderful! The retreat was hosted by Quilt with Judy. 14 quilters gathered in this beautiful historic mansion known as Jones Mansion in Mineral Point, WI. I had such a wonderful time and met such nice women that I can't wait to go back! I'm definitely hooked on this quilt retreat!
View into the upper hallway from my room
Fireplace in one of the bedrooms


The entire 3rd floor is the sewing area with room for 14+ quilters and their machines. There are 3 cutting and ironing centers. Big windows flooded the area with natural light during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment